Sunday, October 18, 2009

Strike Anywhere sets Portland on fire

Friday night Richmond Virginia punk rockers, Strike anywhere, brought an all out show to the Hawthorne Theater in Portland, Oregon with special guests Crime in Stereo, Ruiner, and Polar Bear Club.



























This is a show that I'd been waiting for months to see and it was sure to not disappoint. I'm working on a full review right now that will be up shortly. Until then enjoy some pictures of the band along with this video I shot of the song "Sunset on 32nd street."


I lucked out when shooting the video and managed to get the bands lead singer, Thomas Barnett, speaking out against racism and violence before the song starts. If you pay good attention you'll catch what is just a small glimpse of what Strike Anywhere stands for.


Unfortunately I've been having problems uploading the video, but I will try again tomorrow. Be sure to check in and look for it because I'm not going to give up on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment