Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Lawrence Arms tour California, I'm on my way!!

Tomorrow I will be driving to California to see the band the Lawrence Arms three days in a row!! The Lawrence Arms, from Chicago, have been my favorite band for almost ten years now and I've already seen them nine times. After seeing that They're going on tour but San Francisco's the closest they'll be coming to Oregon I knew I had to make plans to go south..

Not only am I jazzed to be seeing the Arms in both Stockton and San Francisco but I will also be seeing them at two really famous punk rock venues. The Plea for Peace Center in Stockton, and Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. It's been a dream of mine to see any band at these historic venues, let alone my favorite band.

The shows are on the 10th in Stockton, and 11th and 12th in San Francisco. Not only do I intend on bringing my camera for numerous photos and videos but I plan on meeting up with certain member of the band for interviews to be posted and used in an upcoming articles on this blog. Though I've interviewed the band before, this will be the first time I do so for any sort of publication.

Well I've still got a huge list of things I need to take care of before I hit the road so I'm going to focus my attention back to that. Be looking for Lawrence Arms show updates including reviews, photos, and videos as early as Wednesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment