Friday, February 20, 2009

San Diego Journalism Convention

A few days short of a week from now I'll be heading out with the LBCC Commuter/journalism crew to attend the San Diego Journalism Convention and I couldn't be more excited, probably just because I need to get out of Oregon for a few days. And I've never been to San Diego. So I figure being at a journalism convention I might as well do some sort of a story about it. I think the main question here is going to be "What's new in journalism??" As for now I'm not quite sure who I'm going to interview and what my plan is going to be but I'll be updating my blog as soon as I have the game plan. I will be going to a meeting and talking to Rob and the crew to gather more information on what we are doing and what my possible story options are.

2 comments:

  1. I get the idea that there may actually be jobs "out there" in journalis, but I wonder how the internet will change what those jobs are. I hope you post a bit about what you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a good point for me to focus on, I might have to work the Internet Job aspect of journelism into my story.

    ReplyDelete