Sunday, April 26, 2009

Profile Story.

I really don't have a solid idea on who I'm going to interview for my profile piece. I might try to get a hold of David Lindel who runs "Camp David" recording studios. Davids recorded bands from all over Oregon and Washington, some artists he's recorded like Broadway Calls are even gaining national recognition right now. Camp David started out as an in home recording studio David started using his computer and some microphones out of his moms garage in Philomath. He soon moved into a storage unit in Corvallis where he recorded many bands. After a few years in Corvallis he took the studio up to Portland where he still runs it today. It might be kind of hard for me to get interviews with him living in Portland and that's why this profile might not work out for the minute but if it does work out it'd sure make a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment