Sunday, May 10, 2009

Slacking off means low points for blogging week...

Well it's been about two weeks since I've posted a blog. That's not doing much for my grade ehh??? Truth is I've had an extremely busy few weeks in witch I've found very little time to do school work. So I decided to jump on here and put up a few posts. I know there's a class blog that I'm supposed to write about campus life. I Can do that, the problem is I don't have the acount name/Password. Ryan was cool enough to fill me in on all the info, I'm actually trying to call him and get the password right now however he did not pick up. I guess I'll just write the blog and post it here on my normal blog and them move it to the class blog later!!! Well I'd love to go on and tell you all about the hectic couple weeks I've had going on but I better get to more important things like blogs about what I'm doing for the class and stuff, Tah Tah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment