Sunday, May 10, 2009

Upcoming Storys!!

As soon as I catch David Lindel online I'm going to do a Q and A interview with him and turn it into a great profile piece. I've already interviewed members from the band Rental 58 witch David has recorded many times in the past. For a speech story I really wanted to catch the LEAP presentation witch took place on campus earlier this week. Unforutunatly due to the chaos I had no chance of making it. I still don't know what I'm going to do for a speech story but whatever I do it's sure to be something good!!! Now onto what I'm really excited for. Wednesday afternoon I will be leaving for a 3 day rafting trip down the Rogue River. I'm going to bring a camera and snap some Beautiful pictures of the scenery. I really would love to do a photo essay on this but don't know if Greg will let me. One thing is for sure though, the pictures I plan on taking WILL be more beautiful then almost any of the pictures that have ever made the commuter. Even if I can't to a photo essay I'd at least love to do a great feature with some good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment