Monday, January 19, 2009

Alright, my story is finally pretty much done!!

I'm just waiting from my girlfriend, MaryAnne Turner who is an expert in the field of jounralism and Managing Editor of The Commuter to wake up so she can proof ready my story and make sure that I didn't totally mess anything up...Because I probably did..hehe.. I should have my story posted within an hour or so, till then check out this great essay written by Barack Obama for The Washington Times in honor of Martin Luther King Day.

2 comments:

  1. The essay by Obama really is excellent. So far, as president elect, he seems to be walking the talk that he spoke during the campaign. It is very refreshing to see a president elect retain some key cabinet members from the former administration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. It feels like Obama's actually working for our Country. Unlike our last president that in my opinion was working for himself and his friends at our country's expense.

    ReplyDelete