Friday, January 23, 2009

Review Story

There's so many options for me to review out there. I'll share a few Ideas with you. The new Dillinger Four album would be a option, you can hear a track or two from the CD here at the Fat Wreck Chords web site. Another option would be to review the movie Pineapple Express, I saw this movie the other day and would love to express an opinion about it. Not to mention I need to do a movie review for my Film Studies class, killing two birds with one stone!! Another Idea I had was to do "Old School Reviews" for the commuter. This was an Idea I had to review old things like Original Nintendo games, movies, and music from the 80's. I was thinking Battletoads on the NES would be a classic game to review. So many great option, I'm really looking forward to the review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment