Monday, January 12, 2009

Inauguration Story




I need to get some interviews going here. Some students and a professor from LBCC are planning on going to Obama's inauguration. I'm going to try to have a word with some of them and get some opinions on how they think Bush handled his presidency, as well as what they believe Obama has in store for our great nation. I believe the biggest question is what has the old president done and what will the new president do for America. I plan on focusing on the administartions and cabinet members of the partys as well the president and president elect. Everybody knows Obama's taking the thrown but does anybody know whois comming with him?? hopefully when my story is complete it will give us a nice look at the people Obama trusts to run the country by his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment